Beginning of Year Student Forms
Welcome Back Letter for parents from the Principal!
This year, All Beginning of the Year forms and flyers will be online. Please read all items, and sign and return any forms during the Back to School Fair or give them to your student's Lion Time teach on the First day of school. Information about the Back to School Fair and New Student Orientation can be found here.
There are five (5) forms for you to access. The first four (4) items must be printed at home, signed, and returned in order to be issued a locker. These forms should be returned during the Back to School Fair (Thursday, August 23) or to your student's Lion Time teacher on the first day of school.
- Student Rights and Responsibilities (SR&R) - Signature Sheet (Read the SR&R Guide for Families and print the signature sheet)
- After School Registration Form - Please sign
- Health Information Form - Parent signature is required
- Parental Permission for SOL Retake Form - Fill out form completely
- Emergency Care Card - Update your student's 2018-19 Emergency Care Card by clicking on the link and accessing WeCare: weCare@School
Other forms to complete
- Annual Notice of Survey, Records, Curriculum, Privacy, and Related Rights and Opt-Out Forms -Please read the information on this page and fill out the form if you do not wish for your child to be photographed
- Identification of Military Connect Students - Please fill out this form only if a parent or guardian is a member of the United States uniformed services
- Health and Physical Education - Use this form to order P.E. gear
- Homeless Referral Form - Use this form to identify homeless students so that FCPS can help them.
- PTA Membership Form - Use this form to join the PTA.