Learn about Liberty Middle School!
Educate, Encourage, Empower
With P.R.I.D.E (positivity, reflection, inclusion, dedication, empathy), we build relationships and engage learners to become resilient global citizens.
- All students are able to learn
- Meaningful relationships are essential to student achievement
- All students require a safe environment to be successful learners
- All students will develop 21st century skills
- Relationships with families and community support student growth
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.