Learn about Liberty Middle School!
Educate, Encourage, Empower
With P.R.I.D.E (positivity, reflection, inclusion, dedication, empathy), we build relationships and engage learners to become resilient global citizens.
- All students are able to learn
- Meaningful relationships are essential to student achievement
- All students require a safe environment to be successful learners
- All students will develop 21st century skills
- Relationships with families and community support student growth
FCPS School Profile
Procedures and policies regarding student attendance including information about prearranged absences, excused and unexcused absences, later arrivals, early dismissals, and more.