Liberty Library Mission
In the Liberty Middle School Library, students come first. The library will inspire resilient lifelong learners by igniting students’ creative and critical thinking in meaningful instruction, engaging programming, and a diverse and responsive collection. Students will leave middle school with a strong foundation in information literacy skills and will understand the importance of literacy as a global and ethical citizen.
- Head Librarian, MS
- 7:10 am to 2:30 pm Monday – Friday
- Checkout is for three weeks at a time and can be renewed if there are no holds on the item.
- Students may check out as many books as they feel they can reasonably keep track of during a three-week period.
Overdue & Lost Books:
At Liberty, we do not charge a fine for overdue books. If students lose a book, the first step is to come and talk to the librarian. Mistakes happen! From there, students have four options:
- Find the book
- Replace the book
- Volunteer their time in the library
- “Read” their time in the library
Students, please talk with Mrs. Wickham about which option will work best for you!
- Books may be returned at any time between 7:10 am and 2:30 pm. If the library is closed for testing, we have a book bin that is placed outside the door.
- Students may put a hold on a book that is currently checked out. When the book becomes available, Mrs. Wickham will send the message via Schoology, check the book out to the student, and then the book will be held on a shelf in the library.